Specialized engineers went to great lengths to shave a few more precious grams from the already feathery SL3 by outfitting it with S-Works SL FACT carbon cranks and Zipp 202 tubular wheels. Shame you might have to add some heavy water bottle cages to get it back up to the UCI minimum weight.
- The notorious Pro Tour-dominating SL3 FACT IS 11r carbon frame has phenomenal stiffness to weight ratio, with tapered head tube and OSBB carbon shell
- Full carbon monocoque fork with tapered steerer provides for the ultimate in precision handling and acceleration
- Specialized S-Works FACT carbon crankset with oversized BB, removable carbon spider, and ceramic bearings has the highest strength to weight ratio for unparalleled efficiency and power transfer
- Crazy light and fast Zipp 202 aero wheels for the fastest race performance on hills, sprints or breakaways
- Full carbon Body Geometry Toupe saddle with carbon rails is our highest performance saddle, built for racing fast
- S-Works FACT carbon seatpost and cradle is super light and stiff for optimal power transfer, fully adjustable, and accommodates carbon-rails
- SRAM's pro tour-proven RED carbon shifters are super light, with "double tap" technology for simple intuitive shifting and reach adjustment for perfect fit