FROM THE SPRING CLASSICS to the Grand Tours, the Tarmac has proven itself to be the professional rider's bike of choice. A world championship and a Tour de France green jersey lend proof to our claim that no frame is lighter and stiffer.
- The S-Works FACT carbon crankset provides incredible pedaling efficiency, and mates perfectly with the oversized BB of the S-Works Tarmac SL2 frame.
- The S-Works FACT carbon monocoque fork has an oversized race for incredible strength and precision.
- The S-Works Pro-Set stem uses a carbon-wrapped top cap and front cap with Ti front bolts—light, but with no strength penalty.
- The S-Works SL FACT carbon handlebar is stiff, strong, and light weight.
- The S-Works SL FACT carbon seatpost features an integrated Zertz insert for a seatpost that’s light and stiff, but forgiving.
- The S-Works Tarmac SL2 features our top-of-the-line, superlight and strong 11r carbon, with our FACT IS construction for a super-efficient frame that simply exudes speed.
- The scientifically proven Body Geometry Toupé, with carbon reinforced base and hollow Ti rails, is easy on your soft parts.
- Zipp's 404 wheels feature and aerodynamic shape and a dimpled surface for even less air resistance