Free shipping on orders over $150.
The new S-Works Tarmac is Rider-First Engineered™ to provide every size frame with the hill destroying stiffness and legendary descending prowess the Tarmac is known for. It's a no compromise race-bred machine ready to be built up exactly how you want it.
- S-Works FACT carbon seatpost is super light and stiff for optimal power transfer
- S-Works FACT 11r carbon frame, Rider-First Engineered w/ tapered headtube and OSBB
- Full monocoque FACT carbon fork with a tapered carbon steerer is both light and stiff
- Start building your dream S-Works frameset with the S-Build Program, click here to learn more
|BOTTOM BRACKET||CeramicSpeed, ceramic bearings|
|SEATPOST||S-Works FACT carbon, 20mm offset, 27.2mm|
|HEADSET||1-1/8"" upper, size-specific lower, hybrid cartridge lightweight bearings, 8mm carbon cone spacer, w/ 25mm carbon spacers|
|SEAT BINDER||Specialized, integrated wedge|
|FORK||S-Works FACT carbon, full monocoque, size-specific taper|
|FRAME||S-Works FACT 11r carbon, FACT construction, tapered/shaped 1-1/8"" to size-specific lower head tube, compact race design, internal cable routing|
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
Tarmac - Geometry
|Seat-Tube Length, B-B Center to Top||431mm||462mm||481mm||501mm||522mm||553mm|
|Top-Tube Length, Horizontal||518mm||537mm||548mm||565mm||582mm||600mm|