Uncompromisingly light and brutally efficient, the S-Works Stumpjumper HT is a pure cross-country racing machine.
- Custom Avid XX R magnesium body brakes feature tool-free reach adjust, alloy-backed pads, and carbon levers with titanium hardware for ultra light and powerful braking control
- Light and lean FACT 11m carbon HT frame brings its best to the mountain with a stiff, tapered head tube, carbon drive-side dropout, and oversized BB for unsurpassed strength-to-weight
- Specialized FACT OSBB carbon crankset with ceramic bearings is paired with a SRAM XX spider and 39/26t rings to create market-leading stiffness-to-weight for the ultimate power transfer
- Specialized S90 Future Shock fork with 90mm of Brain-regulated travel and rebound adjust is supported by a stiff carbon 1-1/8 to 1.5" crown/steerer assembly for optimized steering precision
- Roval Control SL XC wheelset, newly revamped for increased stiffness with oversized axle, DT Aerolite spokes, and Ti quick releases, provides all the stiffness you need to dominate the XC race course
- These two world-class and featherlight 2Bliss Ready tires work together for maximum speed and control in hardpack or intermediate conditions: S-Works Fast Trak LK 2.0" front, S-Works Renegade 1.9" rear