Seemingly impossibly light yet eminently capable, the S-Works Stumpjumper FSR demonstrates that technology is, in fact, a mountain biker's friend.
- FACT 10m carbon main triangle (M5 alloy chainstays) with full cartridge bearing pivots provide yet another reason to clear space on the mantle for all your new hardware
- Specialized FACT OSBB carbon crankset with ceramic bearings is paired with a SRAM XX spider and 38/24t rings to create market-leading stiffness-to-weight for the ultimate power transfer
- Specialized/Fox Brain rear shock with Brain Fade, remote Trail Tune inertia valve, and adjustable rebound lets riders dial in the perfect blend of pedaling efficiency and bump compliance
- Custom Avid XX R hydraulic disc brakes and carbon levers offer tool-less reach and pad contact adjustment with magnesium calipers and titanium hardware for powerful and modulated braking power
- Specialized Future Shock S140TA fork with tapered carbon steer/crown, 140-115mm adjustable travel, and spike valve damping integrates with the frame's FSR linkage to create the optimal trail experience
- Roval Control Trail SL alloy wheelset with 26mm wide rims features oversized 28mm end caps for stiffness, Ti quick releases, and DT Swiss spokes and internals for an insanely lightweight and strong platform