The world's most capable 29er, the full-FACT carbon S-Works Stumpjumper FSR Carbon 29 has 130mm of plush and efficient FSR suspension, a Fox/Specialized remote Brain shock with AUTOSAG and Kashima coating, Fox Factory F130 RLC fork with Kashima coating and FIT damper and carbon Roval Control SL 29 142+ wheelset.
- FACT 11m full carbon FSR frame with dedicated 29er geometry, 130mm of travel, full-cartridge bearing pivots, PF30 BB, and 142mm dropouts makes the finest trail 29er on the trails
- Fox/Specialized Brain shock with ground-breaking AUTOSAG feature, buttery-smooth Kashima coating, Trail Tune inertia valve damping, Brain Fade, and adjustable rebound lets riders dial in the perfect combination of pedaling efficiency and bump compliance
- Fox Factory series Float 130 RLC fork with buttery-smooth Kashima coating, 130mm-travel, tapered steerer, FIT damper, plus rebound and compression adjust, LO, and a 15mm thru-axle for precise and supple front-end performance
- SRAM XX, 10-speed mid cage rear derailleur for smooth and reliable shifts, XX 10-speed carbon triggers for premium, World-Cup-level shifting, MatchMaker brake clamp for a clean cockpit, XX 10-speed 11-36t cassette compliments the 2x10 XC Trail drivetrain
- Roval Control Trail SL 29 wheelset break the mold with ultra light and sturdy carbon rims built for trail riding with butted DT Swiss spokes and DT Swiss Star Ratchet internals.
- All-new Specialized Command Post BlackLite uses 3 remote-actuated saddle height positions to maximize climbing and descending performance