With a full FACT carbon fiber frame and the 140mm of plush and efficient FSR suspension, the S-Works Stumpjumper FSR is the world's premier trail bike. From the Fox/Specialized remote Brain shock with AUTOSAG to the SRAM XX drivetrain and brakes, the S-Works Stumpy FSR offers uncompromised trail performance.
- FACT 11m full carbon FSR frame with 140mm of travel, full-cartridge bearing pivots, PF30 BB, and 142mm dropouts makes the finest trail machine on the trails
- Fox/Specialized Brain shock with ground-breaking AUTOSAG feature, buttery-smooth Kashima coating, Trail Tune inertia valve damping, Brain Fade, and adjustable rebound lets riders dial in the perfect combination of pedaling efficiency and bump compliance
- Specialized Future Shock S140TA features Specialized's Spike Valve damper, a tapered carbon steer/crown, compression and rebound adj., and adjustable travel between 140/115mm, for one of the lightest and most versatile sliders in the world
- Roval Control Trail SL wheelset break the mold with ultra light and sturdy carbon rims built for trail riding with butted DT Swiss spokes and DT Swiss Star Ratchet internals.
- SRAM XX, 10-speed mid cage rear derailleur for smooth and reliable shifts, XX carbon triggers for premium, World-Cup-level shifting, MatchMaker brake clamp for a clean cockpit, XX 10-speed 11-36t cassette compliments the 2x10 XC Trail drivetrain
- All-new Specialized Command Post BlackLite uses 3 remote-actuated saddle height positions to maximize climbing and descending performance