The world's most capable 29er, the full-FACT carbon S-Works Stumpjumper FSR Carbon 29 has 130mm of plush and efficient FSR suspension, a Fox/Specialized remote Brain shock with AUTOSAG and Kashima coating, FOX Float CTD Factory 29 series fork with Kashima coating and rebound adjust and carbon Roval Control Trail SL 29 142+ wheelset.
- FOX Float CTD Factory 29 series fork has an adjustable air spring with 130mm of travel, Kashima coating, rebound adjust and lockout, 15mm thru-axle and a tapered steerer tube for precise and plush performance
- FOX/Specialized Brain shock with ground-breaking AUTOSAG feature and micro-reservoir, buttery-smooth Kashima coating, Trail Tune inertia valve damping, Brain Fade, and adjustable rebound lets riders dial in the perfect combination of pedaling efficiency and bump compliance
- SRAM's XX1 11-speed rear derailleur, shifter and cassette offer the pinnacle in high-performance shifting. The 1x11 design eliminates the front derailleur and shifter, saving additional weight while maintaining a huge gear range
- S-Works carbon crankset single chainring setup works with SRAM XX1 10-42 cassette for premium shifting and a huge gear range
- Hot, new asymmetrical graphic on the FACT 11m full carbon FSR frame with dedicated 29er geometry, 130mm of travel, full-cartridge bearing pivots, PF30 BB, and 142mm dropouts makes the finest trail 29er on the mountain
- All-new, Specialized Command Post IR uses a remote lever to adjust saddle height on-the-fly to maximize climbing and descending performance
- Carbon Roval Control Trail SL 29 142+ wheelset with butted DT Swiss spokes, DT Star Ratchet rear hub, and 12mm thru-axle for lightweight toughness