When only the best will do, you need the ultimate trail bike. Or in other words, you need the S-Works Stumpjumper FSR Carbon 29. It reflects everything that we've learned over the years, and in our eyes, represents the pinnacle of trail performance. Starting at the carbon layup, it features our highest-end FACT 11m for an ultra-lightweight, strong, and stiff construction. The carbon molding process also allowed us to revolutionize how you carry your trail essentials with the all-new SWAT Door found at the down tube. This compartment will fit a tube, a tool, and pump without rattling or compromising the structural integrity of the frame. And when you add-in an aggressive, trail-eating geometry that features ridiculously short chainstays, a roomy top tube, a low bottom bracket, and a slacked out front end, our proprietary Rx Trail Tune at the shock, and a build spec that spares no expense, you have a bike that, without a doubt, is ready for anything on the trail.
- RockShox Pike RCT3 29 fork features a 15mm Maxle Ultimate thru-axle and 140mm of plush travel to take on big hits and bumpy terrain with supreme confidence and efficiency.
- 29x2.3” Specialized Butcher Control front tire inspires confidence through any terrain.
- 29x2.3” Specialized Purgatory Control rear tire delivers reliable traction over a diverse section of soils and conditions.
- Command Post IRcc seatpost features 12 positions of up to 125mm of height adjustability for a more customizable position, ultimately resulting in more control and increased handling on both climbs and descents.
- FACT 11m carbon fiber Trail Chassis with Stumpjumper FSR full carbon rear end blends stiffness with light weight to form the pinnacle of efficiency, while fully enclosed cable routing and an integrated SWAT Door create exceptional handling and zero-hassle storage.
- Connected with our FSR 6-Pack Linkage, a custom FOX FLOAT Factory rear shock features AUTOSAG for easy setup and 135mm of plush, adjustable suspension, while our Rx Trail Tune provides a more supple, responsive, and efficient feel for climbing up and descending down the trail.