Made from FACT 11m carbon, the S-Works Stumpjumper HT with RockShox SID Brain fork and SRAM XX 2x10 drivetrain is designed for premium cross-country performance.
- FACT IS 11m carbon HT frame is engineered with an S-Works carbon layup, a tapered head tube, hollow carbon dropouts, PF30 BB and PM 140 rear brake for the lightest race-ready design
- Custom RockShox SID Brain fork features inertia valve technology with Brain Fade adjustments to dial in the perfect platform for XC performance
- Roval Control SL wheelset features carbon rims, carbon hubs with alloy flanges, DT Swiss Star Ratchet, and Ti quick releases for premium, lightweight XC performance
- S-Works Fast Trak 2.0" front and Renegade Control 1.9" rear 2Bliss ready, dual-compound tires work together to deliver exceptional speed and traction, while minimizing rotating weight
- Specialized S-Works FACT OSBB carbon crankset with ceramic bearings is paired with a SRAM spider and rings to create market-leading stiffness-to-weight for the ultimate power transfer
- Custom Avid XX World Cup R brakes are one of the lightest and most powerful cross-country brakes available with two-piece rotors, alloy-backed semi metallic pads, magnesium bodies with carbon levers and titanium hardware