With enough years of experience under its belt to merit a podium finish every time, the Stumpjumper Hardtail is second only to its S-Works sibling when it comes to cross-country speed. Like the riders who hammer it, the Stumpjumper HT is lean, strong and exceedingly efficient, with an incredibly lightweight, high performance frame and spec combination. Now available in dedicated singlespeed and multi-speed models, with a full range of 26" and 29" versions.
- Roval Control SL XC wheelset with oversized axle, eyelets, DT Aerolite spokes and Ti quick releases provides all the stiffness you need to dominate the XC race course
- Custom Avid XX R magnesium body brakes feature tool-free reach adjust, alloy-backed pads and carbon levers with titanium hardware for powerful, modulated braking power
- Specialized FACT OSBB carbon crankset with ceramic bearings and 26/39-tooth SRAM spider and rings boasts market-leading stiffness-to-weight for the ultimate power transfer
- Specialized S90 FutureShock fork with 90mm of Brain-regulated travel and rebound adjust are supported by a carbon 1-1/8-1.5" crown-steerer assembly for totally integrated Stumpjumper-specific suspension
- Light and lean S-Works Stumpjumper HT FACT 10m carbon frame brings its best to the mountain with a stiff, tapered head tube, carbon drive-side dropout and oversized bottom bracket for unsurpassed strength