This top-of-the-line S-Works Stumpjumper HT features Shimano XTR drivetrain and brakes, plus t plus a custom, 90mm-travel RockShox SID Brain fork.
- FACT IS 11m carbon HT frame with 29er geometry is engineered with an S-Works carbon layup, a tapered head tube, hollow carbon dropouts, PF30 BB and PM 140 rear brake for the lightest race-ready design
- Custom RockShox SID 29 Brain fork features inertia valve technology with Brain Fade adjustments to dial in the perfect platform for XC performance
- Shimano XTR hydraulic disc brakes use Ti/metal pads and Ice Tech heat dissipating rotor for smooth modulation and consistent braking power
- Shimano XTR 10-speed drivetrain provides premium, high-end shifting performance, features I-Spec for direct attachment to brake lever
- Specialized S-Works FACT OSBB carbon crankset with ceramic bearings is paired with a SRAM spider for the ultimate power transfer
- Roval Control SL 29 wheelset features carbon rims, carbon hubs with alloy flanges, DT Swiss Star Ratchet, and Ti quick releases for premium, lightweight XC performance