This top-of-the-line S-Works Stumpjumper HT features SRAM XX drivetrain and brakes, plus a custom, 90mm-travel RockShox SID Brain fork.
- FACT IS 11m carbon HT frame with 29er geometry is engineered with an S-Works carbon layup, a tapered head tube, hollow carbon dropouts, PF30 BB and PM 140 rear brake for the lightest race-ready design
- Custom RockShox SID 29 Brain fork features inertia valve technology with Brain Fade adjustments to dial in the perfect platform for XC performance
- Roval Control SL 29 wheelset features carbon rims, carbon hubs with alloy flanges, DT Swiss Star Ratchet, and Ti quick releases for premium, lightweight XC performance
- S-Works Renegade 29 x 1.95" front and rear dual-compound, 2Bliss ready tires with aramid bead have a fast-rolling design and are built for cross-country performance
- Specialized S-Works FACT OSBB carbon crankset with ceramic bearings is paired with a SRAM spider and rings to create market-leading stiffness-to-weight for the ultimate power transfer
- Custom Avid XX World Cup R brakes are one of the lightest and most powerful cross-country brakes available with two-piece rotors, alloy-backed semi metallic pads, magnesium bodies with carbon levers and titanium hardware