This purpose-built S-Works Stumpjumper hard tail features a Shimano XTR drivetrain and a full complement of top-of-the-line components.
- All-new FACT IS 11m carbon frame with dedicated 29er geometry and full SWAT technology kit, internal cable routing, PF30 BB, and 142mm dropouts for the lightest race-ready design
- Custom RockShox SID World Cup 29 fork with Specialized Brain inertia-valve damping has 90mm of air-sprung travel, a carbon steerer tube, and 15mm thru-axle to create the most efficient and supple cross-country fork available
- Carbon hookless Roval Control SL 29 142+ wheelset, complete with 142mm spacing, DT Swiss spokes and internals, is insanely stiff, light and durable for greater control and acceleration
- The all-new, lighter and stiffer Specialized FACT OSBB, PF30, carbon crankset with a one piece spider/arm combo makes for the ultimate power transfer
- Magura MT8 hydraulic disc brakes with a carbon master cylinder, carbon lever blade and reach adjust provide consistent and reliable stopping power
- Shimano XTR 10-speed shifting complete with an 11-36 cassette is tough, lightweight, and delivers pinpoint shifts