Free shipping on orders over $150.
It’s earned glowing reviews the world over… Our light-yet-strong carbon frame delivers bump-devouring suspension and effortless control. Equipped with the best suspension, drivetrain and wheels available, the S-Works edition dishes out peerless performance.
THE ULTIMATE TRAIL BIKE
The innovative sidearm design makes a lighter, better-handling bike. By directly connecting all three mounting points of the rear-end and shock to the frame, we’ve increased both stiffness and performance over bumps. End result? Total control.
LIGHTWEIGHT, CAPABLE…AND STUNNING
Our carbon chassis melds 140mm of smooth and deep suspension with smart features, including our integrated SWAT™ box downtube storage and painless cable routing. No proprietary bullshit and a threaded bottom bracket also mean that this frame is 100% hassle free.
• One of the lightest—and most capable—trailbikes on the market.
• S-Works delivers 140mm of smooth suspension and unrivaled handling.
• Top-tier suspension courtesy of FOX FLOAT DPX2 Factory rear shock.
- Asymmetric, carbon frame design is lightweight, stiff, and incredibly capable.
- FOX FLOAT DPX2 Factory shock features Kashima-coated stanchion for a lifetime of buttery-smooth performance. Three-position compression dial makes on-the-fly adjustments quick and easy.
- FOX FLOAT Factory 36 fork delivers peerless performance on the toughest trails. Tuning your ride made simple by a full range of compression and rebound adjustments within easy reach.
- Shimano XTR M9100 combines stellar shifting precision and the widest gear range possible in an ultralight and simple single-ring drivetrain.
- Famed for its reliability and ease of operation, FOX’s Factory Transfer dropper post gets the nod here when it comes to getting your seat low on hectic descents.
|CHAIN||Shimano XTR M9100, 12-speed|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||Threaded, 30mm spindle|
|CRANKSET||Race Face Next R Carbon, 170mm|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Shimano XTR M9100, 12-speed|
|CASSETTE||Shimano XTR M9100, 12-speed, 10-51t|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano XTR M9100, 12-speed, Shadow Plus|
|FORK||FOX FLOAT Factory, 36, GRIP2 damper, 51mm offset, 15x110mm, tapered alloy steerer, Kashima, 150mm of travel|
|REAR SHOCK||FOX FLOAT DPX2 Factory, Rx Trail Tune, EVOL Air sleeve, Kashima coat, 3-position adjustment w/ Open Mode adjustment, 210x50mm|
|FRONT HUB||Roval Traverse SL, sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 110mm spacing, 28h|
|REAR HUB||Roval Traverse SL, DT Swiss Star Ratchet, 54t engagement, Shimano Micro Spline driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h|
|INNER TUBES||Standard, Presta valve|
|SPOKES||DT Competition Race|
|RIMS||Roval Traverse SL Carbon 29, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, hand-built, 2Bliss Ready|
|FRONT TIRE||Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"|
|REAR TIRE||Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry Myth 155 S, Body Geometry Henge 143 M/L/XL, hollow ti rails|
|SEATPOST||FOX Factory Transfer, Kashima, 30.9, Shimano Ispec-EV lever (S: 125mm, M/L: 150mm, XL:175mm)|
|STEM||Deity Copperhead, 31.8mm|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized Trail, FACT Carbon, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm|
|GRIPS||Deity, Knuckleduster, Black|
|FRONT BRAKE||Shimano XTR, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|REAR BRAKE||Shimano XTR, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm|
|SEAT BINDER||Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 38.6mm|
|FRAME||FACT 11m carbon chassis and rear-end, asymmetrical design, 29 Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 140mm of travel|
Stumpjumper - Geometry
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||572mm||595mm||628mm||662mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||74.8°||74.5°||74.1°||73.7°|
|Head Tube Angle||66.5°||66.5°||66.5°||66.5°|
|Seat Tube Length||380mm||410mm||455mm||505mm|
|Head Tube Length||95mm||95mm||125mm||140mm|
|Bike Standover Height||747mm||750mm||762mm||775mm|
|Fork Length, Full||560mm||560mm||560mm||560mm|