Free shipping on orders over $150.
S-Works Stumpjumper 29 World Cup
Specifically designed for one-by setups, the S-Works Stumpjumper World Cup embodies the ultimate in efficiency and speed. It's made from our finest carbon fiber, and it's built off of our revolutionary XC 29 Geometry for explosive power, incredible climbing prowess, and nimble handling. At the rear, the hardtail design with razor thin seatstays blends maximum pedaling efficiency with added compliance. Add to this our Brain technology at the RockShox RS-1 fork that differentiates between rider and trail input to stay firm under effort and compliant over bumps, a venerable SRAM XX1 groupset with Shimano XTR brakes, and hand-built carbon wheels, and you have a bike that sacrifices nothing in the pursuit of speed.
- RockShox RS-1 Brain fork is arguably the most sought-after fork in XC racing. Compared to a traditional fork, its inverted design creates a carbon fiber upper that provides superior stiffness, while behaving with more sensitivity to small bumps and more control over larger hits. And with Brain technology, these characteristics are amplified and even more efficient. It also includes our Spike Valve technology that minimizes yaw in cornering, while providing maximum travel in high velocity impacts.
- To provide the optimal blend of stiffness, light weight, and strength, we constructed the frame from our FACT 11m carbon fiber. And when combined with our XC 29 Geometry, the Stumpjumper is guaranteed to deliver uncompromising, blistering speed come race day—no matter the course.
- Roval Control SL 29 carbon fiber wheels are lightweight for climbs, hand-built for precision and durability, stiff for explosive sprints and nimble handling, and most importantly, exceptionally fast for hard, sustained efforts come race day.
- Casing the wheels are 29x2.0" S-Works Fast Trak tires at the front and rear. Together, the tires provide a heightened level of fast-rolling traction and reliable protection that's well suited to the rigors of cross country racing.
- The one-by drivetrain is controlled by SRAM's venerable XX1 components, while shifting duties are handled by a Shimano XTR carbon lever. Combined, the system forms the ultimate in efficiency and intuitive feel, while also having the added benefit of significant weight savings and minimal required maintenance.
|CHAIN||SRAM PC-XX1, 11-speed, w/ PowerLink|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||SRAM, PF30, OS press-in bearings, sealed cartridge|
|CRANKSET||S-Works, FACT carbon, 30T X-Sync ring, 104mm BCD spider|
|SHIFT LEVERS||SRAM XX1, 11-speed, trigger|
|CASSETTE||SRAM XX1, 11-speed, 10-42t|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||SRAM XX1, 11-speed|
|FORK||RockShox RS-1 Brain, Solo Air spring, S: 80mm travel, M/L/XL: 95mm travel, Spike Valve, top-mount Brain Fade adjust, rebound adjust, inverted design, tapered carbon crown/steerer, 46mm offset, 15mm Maxle Ultimate thru-axle|
|FRONT HUB||Roval Control SL, Torque Tube|
|REAR HUB||Roval Control SL 142+, Torque Tube, SRAM XX1 XD driver body|
|INNER TUBES||Standard, Presta valve|
|SPOKES||DT Swiss Revolution|
|RIMS||Roval Control SL 29, carbon, disc|
|FRONT TIRE||S-Works Fast Trak, 120TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 29x2.0""|
|REAR TIRE||S-Works Fast Trak, 120TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 29x2.0""|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry S-Works Phenom, carbon rails, 143mm|
|SEATPOST||S-Works FACT carbon, 20mm offset, 27.2mm|
|STEM||Syntace F109, 6-degree rise|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized FACT carbon, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 10mm rise, 720mm, 31.8mm|
|GRIPS||Specialized Sip Grip, light lock-on, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness|
|FRONT BRAKE||Shimano XTR, hydraulic disc, Ti-metallic pads, 160mm Ice-Tech rotor|
|BRAKE LEVERS||Shimano XTR, carbon lever, I-spec|
|REAR BRAKE||Shimano XTR, hydraulic disc, Ti-metallic pads, 160mm Ice-Tech rotor|
|PEDALS||Nylon, CEN std., w/ toe clips|
|HEADSET||1-1/8"" upper, 1-1/2"" lower, threadless, Campy style, cartridge bearings|
|SEAT BINDER||Specialized, 7050 alloy, single Ti bolt, 31.6mm|
|FRAME||FACT 11m carbon, World Cup XC 29 Geometry, FACT IS construction, tapered head tube, carbon PF30 BB, internal cable routing, 142mm dropouts, PM 160 rear brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger|
* Specifications are subject to change without notice