Stiff, light, and incredibly aerodynamic, the Shiv TT has won World Championships in both Time Trial and Ironman Triathlon. And, being completely UCI- and triathlon-legal, it's the perfect choice for any race against that clock.
- UCI-Legal S-WORKS FACT 11r carbon frameset, features a fully integrated cockpit, aerodynamic tubeshaping, and OSBB for the ultimate blend of speed and stiffness in a timetrial bike
- S-Works FACT carbon monocoque fork with crosswind-optimized airfoils is stiff and stealthy for precision steering and max speed
- Specialized S-Works FACT carbon crankset with OSBB, removable carbon spider, and ceramic bearings has incredible stiffness-to-weight for max power and TT-specific rings
- Specialized's UCI-legal handlebar, integrated with the new fully-adjustable Shiv TT stem to provide stiff and light link to the fork steerer
- S-Works FACT carbon bladed seatpost is UCI-legal, and incredibly aerodynamic and stiff, two setback options for optimal fit
- Shown brake levers are not included in delivery