Free shipping on orders over $150.
S-Works Shiv TT Module
Every second matters in the "race against the clock," which is why the S-Works Shiv TT Module refuses to overlook anything in its pursuit of speed. With its UCI-legal S-Works FACT 11r carbon frame and fork, the S-Works Shiv TT Module provides impeccable stiffness in a stunning aerodynamic package. And with a wide range of fit options that are designed to maximize comfort and power output, the S-Works Shiv TT Module is the perfect canvas to start constructing your TT dream rig.
- The FACT 11r carbon frame features our most advanced carbon construction methods in order to reduce aerodynamic drag and optimize rider input and overall stiffness. The oversized bottom bracket ensures maximum power transfer and rigidity, while the design also falls within the strict UCI requirements.
- The UCI-legal Specialized Carbon Aerobar is wind-tunnel-optimized to reduce frontal drag, while also providing the versatility necessary to accommodate a wide range of fit options for maximum power, efficiency, and comfort.
- UCI-legal S-Works FACT carbon fork features a full monocoque design that's been optimized to reduce aerodynamic drag, while also providing direct and responsive steering while in the TT position.
- S-Works FACT carbon crank is as light as it is stiff, ensuring that every watt you push is transferred into forward momentum.
- The UCI-legal Specialized Shiv Team carbon seatpost provides efficient and comfortable responsiveness, with enough adjustability to maximize both comfort and performance.
|CRANKSET||S-Works FACT carbon, 53/39T|
|SEATPOST||Specialized Shiv Team, straight/forward offset, 400mm|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized Carbon Aerobar, UCI|
|FRONT BRAKE||Specialized Aero, center pull|
|REAR BRAKE||Specialized Aero, side pull|
|HEADSET||1"" upper, 1-1/8"" lower, stainless steel cartridge bearings|
|FORK||S-Works FACT carbon, full monocoque, UCI-legal|
|FRAME||S-Works FACT 11r carbon, OSBB|
* Specifications are subject to change without notice