Smoother is faster. The more comfortable and less fatigued you are at the end of a 4-hour ride, the stronger you'll be. Like shocks on a race car, the Zertz vibration damping inserts on the S-Works Roubaix SL4 help absorb road impact and keep power planted firmly on the road—couple that with a FACT carbon 11r frame and it's still plenty stiff to thrash around in a sprint. Just ask 2014 Paris-Roubaix champion, Niki Terpstra.
- Specialized S-Works FACT carbon crankset w/ high stiffness-to-weight ratio for max. power
- Minimalist Body Geometry Toupé Pro saddle conforms to your body for optimum fit
- S-Works Turbo tires w/ extremely low rolling resistance and superior cornering traction
- Shimano Dura-Ace brakes deliver reliable, consistent braking power
- Lightweight and efficient, FACT carbon CG-R seatpost w/ Zertz vibration damping
- Fast, ultra-light Roval Rapide CLX 40 carbon wheelset with CeramicSpeed bearings
- Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-speed rear derailleur delivers light-action and precise shifting