Smoother is faster. The more comfortable and less fatigued you are at the end of a 4-hour ride, the stronger you'll be. Like shocks on a race car, the Zertz vibration damping inserts on the Roubaix SL4 help absorb road impact and keep power planted firmly on the road—couple that with a FACT carbon 11r frame and it's still plenty stiff to thrash around in a sprint. Just ask 2014 Paris-Roubaix champion, Niki Terpstra. Build it up in the spec of your choice.
- Pro-quality, long-lasting and lightweight CeramicSpeed bottom bracket w/ ceramic bearings
- S-Works FACT carbon monocoque fork w/ size-specific taper for ultimate steering precision
- Lightweight and efficient, FACT carbon CG-R seatpost w/ Zertz vibration damping
- Fast, ultra-light Roval Rapide CLX 40 disc carbon wheelset with CeramicSpeed bearings
- Lightweight S-Works SL4 FACT 11r frame w/ Zertz offers smooth, uncompromising ride quality