With three consecutive victories at Paris-Roubaix, the S-Works Roubaix's smoother, faster combination of torsional rigidity and vertical compliance is proven superior in long, grueling races. Advanced electronic Di2 shifting for ultimate performance.
- New FACT IS 11r carbon SL3 frame weighs less than 1000grams, with increased torsional stiffness, and Zertz seatstay inserts for the fastest most compliant endurance bike available
- FACT full carbon monocoque fork with vibration-damping Zertz inserts is ultra light and durable
- High performance Shimano Dura Ace carbon tubeless wheelset enhances ride quality
- Specialized S-Works FACT compact carbon crankset with oversized BB, removable carbon spider, and ceramic bearings has the highest strength to weight ratio for unparalleled efficiency and power transfer
- S-Works SL ergonomic carbon handlebars for superior fit, comfort, stiffness and strength at minimal weight
- Body Geometry Chicane Carbon saddle sports a more traditional rounded shape, with a full carbon shell and hollow Ti rails for lightweight support
- State-of-the-art Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 electronic 10-speed shifters are the quickest, most precise shifters out there, at the gentle touch of a finger