The smoother, faster S-Works Roubaix SL3 features a super light and stiff FACT 10r carbon frame with our uniquely shaped, tapered head tube, In-Zertz vibration dampers, and full internal cable routing—the same frame that won the grueling Paris-Roubaix race, with Pro-Tour proven Di2 electronic shifting, Specialized SL FACT carbon cranks, and DT Tricon tubeless wheels.
- FACT IS 11r carbon SL3 frame weighs less than 1000grams, with outstanding torsional stiffness, and Zertz seatstay inserts for the fastest most compliant endurance bike available
- FACT full carbon monocoque fork with vibration-damping Zertz inserts is ultra light and durable
- Super light DT Tricon tubeless alloy wheelset allows for lower tire pressure enhancing ride quality
- Specialized S-Works FACT carbon crankset with OSBB, removable carbon spider, and ceramic bearings, plus State-of-the-art Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 electronic 10-speed shifters ultralight, smooth performance
- S-Works SL ergonomic carbon handlebars for superior fit, comfort, stiffness, and strength at minimal weight
- Body Geometry Toupe Plus saddle with hollow Ti rails offers full-on racing performance with a bit more padding