The smoother, faster S-Works Roubaix SL3 features a super light and stiff FACT 10r carbon frame with our uniquely shaped, tapered head tube, In-Zertz vibration dampers, and full internal cable routing—the same frame that won the grueling Paris-Roubaix race, with Pro-Tour proven Dura-Ace components, Specialized SL FACT carbon cranks, and DT Tricon tubeless wheels.
- FACT IS 11r carbon SL3 frame weighs less than 1000grams, with outstanding torsional stiffness, and Zertz seatstay inserts for the fastest most compliant endurance bike available
- FACT full carbon monocoque fork with vibration-damping Zertz inserts is ultra light and durable
- Super light DT Tricon tubeless ready alloy wheelset allows for lower tire pressure enhancing ride quality
- Specialized S-Works SL FACT carbon crankset with OSBB, removable carbon spider, and ceramic bearings, plus legendary Shimano Dura-Ace 10-speed shifters ultralight, smooth performance
- S-Works SL ergonomic carbon handlebars for superior fit, comfort, stiffness, and strength at minimal weight
- FACT carbon Pave seatpost uses a Zertz insert to minimize road vibrations for greater comfort but remains stiff and efficient
- BG Toupe Plus Expert takes our ultralight, minimalist racing saddle and adds just a touch more padding for those longer rides, plus hollow Ti rails