The Era FSR is the fastest, lightest and most efficient performance mountain bike designed from the ground up for women and ridden by Pro racers like Lene Byberg and Rebecca Rusch. Ranging from firm to a plush 100mm of travel, the Era FSR's dual suspension with optimized rebound and compression rates (including the new Mini Brain damper) lets it climb like a hardtail, but rail in the technical terrain.
- 100mm-travel Era FACT IS carbon main triangle, with FACT carbon seatstays and chainstays, trims weight and adds stiffness for enhanced control.
- Specialized proprietary FlowControl Mini Brain allows Era's AFR rear shock to instantaneously transition between firm and fully active settings, enhancing both efficiency and control.
- Specialized 100mm-travel E100 Future Shock fork with Brain Fade adjustment to match bump performance to rear Mini Brain. FACT carbon 1.5/1.25 steerer/crown assembly helps to make the E100 the lightest and stiffest performance mountain fork available.
- Avid Ultimate SL Mag brakes custom for Specialized with magnesium caliper body, alloy backed pads and titanium hardware for ultra-low weight. Monoblok caliper design enhances brake feel and modulation. Ultimate SL levers feature magnesium lever body and carbon lever blade for low weight.
- Newly designed Specialized S-Works OS FACT carbon crank is lightest mountain crank available. FACT material choice combined with integrated design boosts stiffness and efficiency. Oversized and integrated bottom bracket increases stiffness and one-bolt removal make maintenance a breeze.
- World Cup XC winning wheels: Roval Controle SL rims feature asymmetric rim profiles to match spoke tension, ensuring durability. Carbon construction front hub for low weight and 28mm axle caps further enhance stiffness, Swiss-made DT Star Ratchet freehub internals for amazing durability.
- S-Works FACT seatpost features refined FACT carbon construction to trim grams and a one-bolt head for easy adjustment and dependability.