No-holds-barred design, engineering, materials, construction, and specifications combine to make the Epic the only dual-suspension bike to win the World Championships.
- Specialized FACT OSBB carbon crankset with ceramic bearings is paired with a SRAM XX spider and 39/26t rings to create market-leading stiffness-to-weight for the ultimate power transfer
- Specialized and Fox blend their brains to develop the FlowControl Mini Brain shock with Brain Fade inertia valve, air spring, and adjustable rebound for World Cup - and local trail - domination
- Specialized E100 Future Shock fork with 100mm of Brain-regulated travel and rebound adjust is supported by a stiff carbon 1-1/8 to 1.5" crown/steerer assembly for greater steering precision
- These two world-class and featherlight 2Bliss Ready XC tires work together for maximum speed and control in hardpack or intermediate conditions: S-Works Fast Trak LK 2.0" front, S-Works Renegade 1.9" rear
- Custom Avid XX World Cup R magnesium body brakes feature tool-less reach adjust, alloy-backed pads, and carbon levers with titanium hardware for ultra light and modulated braking power
- Newly revamped Roval Control SL alloy XC wheelset with OS28 end caps, 142+ spacing, Ti QR, and DT Swiss spokes and internals is insanely stiff, light and durable for greater control and quickness