With a XC World Championship to its name and complete bike weights as low as 21.5 pounds, the Epic® is the lightest, most efficient and fastest performance cross-country bike available. An integrated approach to the design of all its critical components, along with an enhanced AFR inertia rear shock and Specialized/FOX Shox Mini Brain® damper, will no doubt make a full suspension convert out of any competition- hungry rider..
- S-Works carbon single-bolt 30.9mm seatpost takes this already featherweight package to its absolute minimum
- Roval Control SL XC wheelset with oversized axle, eyelets, DT Aerolite spokes and Ti quick releases provides all the stiffness you need to dominate the XC race course
- Custom Avid XX R magnesium body brakes feature tool-free reach adjust, alloy-backed pads and carbon levers with titanium hardware for powerful, modulated braking power
- Specialized FACT OSBB carbon crankset with ceramic bearings and 26/39-tooth SRAM spider and rings boasts market-leading stiffness-to-weight for the ultimate power transfer
- Specialized and Fox blend their brains to develop the new FlowControl Mini Brain shock with Brain Fade adjust inertia valve, air spring and adjustable rebound for trophy-stockpiling performance
- Specialized E100 FutureShock fork with 100mm of Brain-regulated travel and rebound adjust are supported by a carbon 1-1/8-1.5" crown-steerer assembly that balances smoothly with its Mini FlowControl rear