The top-of-the-line S-Works Epic Carbon has 26-inch wheels, 100mm of travel and Specialized Brain technology suspension for a premium cross-country race machine.
- Super-light FACT IS 11m full carbon frame with PF30 BB, sealed cartridge bearing pivots and 142mm dropouts delivers the all-around best performing 100mm-travel Competitive XC bike
- Specialized/Fox remote Mini-Brain inertia-valve shock with Kashima coating and new 2012 tune to seamlessly transition from efficient pedaling on smooth terrain to fully active on rough terrain
- Custom RockShox SID World Cup fork with Specialized Brain inertia-valve damping has 100mm of air-sprung travel and a carbon crown/steerer tube to create the most efficient and supple cross-country fork available
- Roval Control SL wheelset with carbon rims, OS28 end caps, 142+ spacing, and DT Swiss spokes and internals is insanely stiff, light and durable for greater control and quickness
- Ultra-light 1.9", S-Works Renegade tires are 2Bliss ready and offer maximum speed and efficiency on hardpack and intermediate XC conditions.
- Specialized FACT OSBB, PF30, carbon crankset with ceramic bearings is paired with a SRAM spider and rings for an amazing stiffness-to-weight ratio and ultimate power transfer
- Custom Avid XX World Cup R brakes are one of the lightest and most powerful cross-country brakes available with two-piece rotors, alloy-backed semi metallic pads, magnesium bodies with carbon levers and titanium hardware