The full-suspension, carbon fiber, S-Works Epic 29 is the first 29er to win a World Cup event, and the bike Mountain Bike Action magazine describes as the "best bike we've ever ridden". One of two S-Works versions, this model is equipped with Shimano's XTR component group.
- All-new FACT IS 11m full carbon frame with dedicated 29er geometry and full SWAT technology kit, sealed cartridge bearing pivots on every FSR point, and 142mm dropouts delivers the all-around best performing 100mm-travel Competitive XC bike
- Magura MT8 hydraulic disc brakes with a carbon master cylinder, carbon lever blade and reach adjust provide consistent and reliable stopping power
- All-new, lighter and stiffer Specialized FACT, PF30, carbon crankset, with integrated spider and 38/24 chainrings, for ultimate power transfer
- FOX/Specialized remote Mini-Brain inertia-valve shock with AUTOSAG, Kashima coating and new lighter 2014 tune to seamlessly transition from efficient pedaling on smooth terrain to fully active on rough terrain
- Carbon hookless Roval Control SL 29 142+ wheelset, complete with 142+ spacing, DT Swiss spokes and internals, is insanely stiff, light and durable for greater control and quickness
- Custom RockShox SID World Cup 29 fork with Specialized Brain inertia-valve damping has 100mm of air-sprung travel, a carbon steerer tube, and 15mm thru-axle to create the most efficient and supple cross-country fork available
- Shimano XTR 10-speed shifting complete with an 11-36 cassette is tough, lightweight, and delivers pinpoint shifts