The full-suspension, carbon fiber, S-Works Epic is the first 29er to win a World Cup event, and the bike Mountain Bike Action magazine describes as the "best bike we've ever ridden". One of two S-Works versions, the S-Works Epic World Cup is equipped with SRAM's XX1 component group.
- SRAM XX1 11-speed rear derailleur for high-performance XC racing componentry
- SRAM XX1 11-speed trigger for efficiency and simplicity on the trail
- S-Works FACT carbon crankset w/ custom XX1 chainring for efficient power transfer
- FACT 11m carbon, 95mm-travel, FSR frame w/ World Cup Geometry for the ultimate XC race machine
- Specialized/FOX Brain shock w/ AUTOSAG knows the difference between smooth and rough terrain
- Roval Control SL 29 carbon wheelset w/ Zero Bead Hook and 142+ spacing for greater control
- RockShox SID World Cup fork w/ Brain damping and 95mm travel for race-ready XC performance
- The custom color—Rocket Red—is designed to naturally age over time. It will exhibit splashes of a dark rich color when exposed to prolonged direct sunlight. This finish is deliberate and therefore not covered under the traditional warranty policy.
- Lightweight and compliant S-Works FACT carbon seatpost