The full-suspension, carbon fiber, S-Works Epic 29 is the first 29er to win a World Cup event, and the bike Mountain Bike Action magazine describes as the "best bike we've ever ridden". One of two S-Works versions, this model is equipped with SRAM's XX1 component group.
- Custom RockShox SID World Cup 29 fork with Specialized Brain inertia-valve damping has 95mm of air-sprung travel, a carbon steerer tube, and 15mm thru-axle to create the most efficient and supple cross-country fork available
- All-new, lighter and stiffer Specialized FACT OSBB, PF30, carbon crankset with a one piece spider/arm combo makes for the ultimate power transfer
- Carbon hookless Roval Control SL 29 142+ wheelset, complete with 142+ spacing, DT Swiss spokes and internals, is insanely stiff, light and durable for greater control and quickness
- FOX/Specialized remote Mini-Brain inertia-valve shock with AUTOSAG, Kashima coating and new lighter 2014 tune to seamlessly transition from efficient pedaling on smooth terrain to fully active on rough terrain
- All-new FACT IS 11m full carbon frame with dedicated 29er World Cup geometry and full SWAT technology compatibility, sealed cartridge bearing pivots on every FSR point, and 142mm dropouts delivers the all-around fastest 95mm-travel Competitive XC bike
- Magura MT8 hydraulic disc brakes with a carbon master cylinder, carbon lever blade and reach adjust provide consistent and reliable stopping power
- SRAM's XX1 11-speed rear derailleur, shifter and cassette offer the pinnacle in high-performance XC racing componentry. The 1x11 design eliminates the front derailleur and shifter saving additional weight with a huge gear range