Specialized statement on COVID-19 Read Here
Inside Tech Our new FlowControl Brain allows the Epic's AFR rear shock to instantaneously transition between firm and fully active settings, enhancing both efficiency and control. For race situations or just high-performance riding, the Epic's Brain can be dialed to a hardtail firm setting, guaranteeing maximum efficiency on both rough and smooth terrain.
- FACT 10m carbon frame, Az1 construction with M5 rear triangle, 100mm travel and FACT carbon link
- Specialized air sprung AFR rear Shock with Flow Control valve that is adjustable from HT firm to Trail Tune
- Specialized stands behind the materials and workmanship of any Specialized branded fork or rear shock for a full 5 years.
- Magura Marta SL hydraulic disc brakes and carbon lever,
- Roval Controle XC race disc wheelset with 24mm rims and straight pull spokes
- S-Works Fast Trak LK Tyres, 26x2.0", tubeless ready, aramid bead and dual compound