A true all-mountain machine, the top-shelf S-Works Enduro FSR Carbon has 165mm of rear wheel travel, a FACT IS-X 11m carbon front triangle, a Custom Cane Creek Double Barrel air shock, new 160mm-travel RockShox Pike RCT3 fork, SRAM XX1 11-speed drivetrain, and thru-axle Roval Traverse 142+ wheelset for an ultra-lightweight ride.
- FACT IS-X 11m carbon FSR frame and M5 alloy rear triangle offer 165mnm of rear wheel travel with an improved shock link, plus 142+ dropouts for robust and lightweight All-Mountain performance
- Custom Cane Creek Double Barrel air shock provides a rider's dream of externally adjustable high-and-low-speed rebound and compression settings for maximum control over challenging terrain
- All-new 750mm wide alloy handlebars control the new 160mm-travel RockShox Pike RCT3 fork, featuring a great blend of stiffness, light weight, tuning options, and a 15mm thru-axle for precise handling
- Roval Traverse 142+ All-Mountain wheelset with DT Swiss internals and spokes, 15mm thru-axle, and a 142+ rear hub spacing for durable, lightweight, and tubeless-ready performance
- 2Bliss Ready, 2.3” dual compound Specialized Butcher Control/Purgatory Control tires for premium control on challenging trails
- SRAM XX1 11-speed drivetrain featuring XX1 carbon crankset with PF30 spindle, single chainring setup works with SRAM XX1 10-42 cassette for premium shifting and a huge gear range
- All-new, Specialized Command Post IR uses a remote lever to adjust saddle height on-the-fly to maximize climbing and descending performance