A bike this light shouldn't be this capable, or a bike this capable shouldn't be this light. But, the S-Works Enduro is.
- FACT IS-X 10m carbon FSR frame with M5 alloy rear triangle is crazy light and strong, complementing this do-anything 160mm- travel design with sealed cartridge bearing pivots, removable ISCG mount, and replaceable derailleur hanger
- Custom Fox RP23-S shock features position-sensitive Boost Valve damping, low-speed compression damping with 3-way adjustable “open” setting and “climbing” settings - meaning, great bump performance and solid climbing efficiency
- Specialized E160TA Future Shock fork with tapered carbon steerer/crown assembly and 20mm Maxle Lite thru-axle delivers 160-135mm adjustable travel with external rebound/compression to devour singletrack with surgical accuracy
- Custom Avid XX R hydraulic disc brakes and carbon levers offer tool-free reach and pad contact adjustment with magnesium calipers and titanium hardware for powerful and modulated braking power
- Newly revamped for increased stiffness, the Roval Traverse EL all-mountain wheelset with DT Swiss internals and 20mm thru-axle offers mountain-leveling durability and light weight
- Specialized Command Post is a 3-position adjustable-height seatpost with remote lever for on-the-fly changes to riding position, 125mm travel