THE ENDURO® SL'S 27 POUNDS of All Mountain grit, pedaling efficiency and six inches of travel let you climb without crying and rail in the technical terrain. If you want to ride the whole mountain and really own it, the Enduro SL is your best bike.
- S-Works Enduro FACT Az1 10m carbon main triangle trims weight and adds stiffness for enhanced control. Adjustable geometry allows for situation-specific tuning. Full cartridge bearings enhance durability.
- Specialized AFR Shock provides 150mm of air-sprung travel. Damping curve and spring rate perfectly match the telemetry of the suspension, ensuring optimal bump force management and maximum control.
- Specialized Future Shock E150 SL fork with external travel, rebound and compression adjustment for trailside tuning performance. Proprietary Spike Valve enhances control by increasing stability in corners and at low speeds.
- Avid Ultimate SL Mag custom for Specialized with magnesium caliper body, alloy backed pads and titanium hardware for ultra-low weight. Monoblok caliper design enhances brake feel and modulation. Avid Ulitimate SL levers feature a magnesium body and carbon lever for low weight.
- Roval Traversée disc-specific wheels are the perfect balance of low weight and durability: E5 alloy 26mm wide rims, DT Swiss Super Competition spokes, 25mm thru-axle front hub, Swiss-made DT Star Ratchet rear hub for amazing durability