Free shipping on orders over $150.
S-Works Enduro 650b
There's all mountain riding, and then there's getting rowdy over the entire mountain. And when it comes to a playful ride quality over difficult terrain, nothing beats our S-Works Enduro FSR 650b. To keep the weight down, the frame is constructed from our top-tier FACT IS-X 11m carbon fiber. This material comes with the added benefit of being incredibly stiff, which is balanced out by our 650b Geometry's roomy top tube, short chainstays, slack head tube, and longer wheelbase. Add it all up, and you get a lively ride that's incredibly responsive on both climbs and descents. And to further ensure top-level performance on the way down, this geo is mated with 160mm of plush travel up front and 165mm at rear. Handling suspension duties out back is the revolutionary Öhlins single tube rear shock. And for the build, the Enduro spares no expense at hitting the pinnacle of performance, with a full SRAM XX1 groupset, powerful Guide RS Carbon brakes, hand-built carbon Roval wheels, and our all-new Command Post IRcc with up to 10 middle positions. Make the mountain bend to you.
- RockShox Pike RCT3 650b fork features a 15mm Maxle Ultimate thru-axle and 160mm of plush travel to take on big hits and bumpy terrain with supreme confidence and efficiency.
- Command Post IRcc seatpost features up to 125mm of micro-adjust height adjustability for a more customizable position, ultimately resulting in more control and increased handling on both climbs and descents
- The custom Öhlins single tube air shock at the rear features high- and low-speed compression, as well as low-speed rebound. You'll also find an extra-volume reservoir that allows for more oil, which results in more control and an ultra-plush ride quality.
- FACT IS-X 11m carbon fiber chassis w/ M5 alloy rear end stands as the pinnacle of lightweight, efficient, and tough trail performance. It's been built off our 650b Geometry in order to provide an aggressive, playful, and well-rounded ride. And with internal Command Post IR routing and full cartridge bearing pivots, you get a bike that's clean, dependable, and ready for anything that trail has to offer.
- Roval Traverse SL 650b carbon wheels feature an ultra-wide design that allows for greater tire volume to increase stability and control, without sacrificing anything to climbing performance.
|CHAIN||SRAM PC-XX1, 11-speed, w/ PowerLink|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||SRAM, PF30, OS press-in bearings, sealed cartridge|
|CRANKSET||S-Works, FACT carbon, 30T X-Sync ring, 104mm BCD spider|
|SHIFT LEVERS||SRAM XX1, 11-speed, trigger|
|CASSETTE||SRAM XX1, 11-speed, 10-42t|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||SRAM XX1, 11-speed|
|FORK||RockShox Pike RCT3 650b, Solo Air spring, 160mm travel, 2-stage compression adjust, rebound adjust, tapered steerer, 42mm offset, 15mm Maxle Ultimate thru-axle|
|REAR SHOCK||Öhlins, single tube, 3rd Chamber air spring technology, compression adjust, rebound adjust, 215.9x57.2mm|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry Henge Expert, hollow Ti rails, 143mm|
|SEATPOST||Command Post IRcc, cruiser control technology, micro-adjust height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote adjust SRL lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm travel, M/L/XL: 125mm|
|STEM||Syntace MegaForce, 6-degree rise|
|HANDLEBARS||S-Works DH, carbon, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 780mm, 31.8mm|
|GRIPS||Specialized Sip Grip, light lock-on, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness|
|FRONT HUB||Roval Traverse SL, 15mm thru-axle, 24h|
|REAR HUB||Roval Traverse SL 142+, DT Swiss Star Ratchet, 54t engagement, SRAM XX1 XD driver body, 28h|
|INNER TUBES||Standard, Presta valve|
|SPOKES||DT Swiss Revolution|
|RIMS||Roval Traverse SL 650b, carbon, disc, 30mm inner width, 24/28h|
|FRONT TIRE||Specialized Butcher Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 650bx2.3""|
|REAR TIRE||Specialized Slaughter Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 650bx2.3""|
|FRONT BRAKE||SRAM Guide RS Carbon, metallic pads, 200m Centerline rotor|
|BRAKE LEVERS||SRAM Guide RS Carbon, carbon lever, reach adjust, cartridge bearing lever pivot|
|REAR BRAKE||SRAM Guide RS Carbon, metallic pads, 180mm Centerline rotor|
|PEDALS||Nylon, CEN std., w/ toe clips|
|HEADSET||1-1/8"" upper, 1-1/2"" lower, threadless, Campy style, cartridge bearings|
|SEAT BINDER||Specialized, 7050 alloy, single bolt, 34.9mm|
|FRAME||FACT IS-X 11m carbon, 650b geometry, FACT carbon front triangle, M5 rear triangle, tapered head tube, PF30 BB, internal Command Post IR routing, 142mm dropouts, full cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 165mm travel|
* Specifications are subject to change without notice