A true all-mountain machine, the top-shelf S-Works Enduro FSR Carbon 29 has 155mm of rear wheel travel, a FACT IS-X 11m carbon front triangle, a Custom Cane Creek Double Barrel air shock, RockShox Pike RCT3 fork, SRAM XX1 11-speed drivetrain featuring XX1 carbon crankset, and thru-axle Roval Traverse SL 29 142+ wheelset for an ultra-lightweight ride.
- Ground-breaking FACT IS-X 11m carbon FSR 29 frame and M5 alloy rear triangle offers 155mnm of rear wheel travel, plus 142+ dropouts for robust and lightweight All-Mountain performance
- Custom Cane Creek Double Barrel air shock provides a rider's dream of externally adjustable high-and-low-speed rebound and compression settings for maximum control over challenging terrain
- All-new 750mm wide mini-rise 7050 alloy handlebars control the new RockShox Pike RCT3 fork is a great blend of stiffness and weight with great tuning options with 160mm of and a 15mm thru-axle for precise handling
- Hookless, lightweight Roval Traverse SL 29 carbon All-Mountain wheelset with DT Swiss internals and spokes, 15mm thru-axle, and a 142+ rear hub spacing for durable, lightweight, and tubeless-ready performance
- 2Bliss Ready, 2.3" dual compound Specialized Butcher Control 29 front and Purgatory Control 29 rear tires for premium control on challenging trail conditions
- SRAM XX1 11-speed drivetrain featuring XX1 carbon crankset with PF30 spindle, single chainring setup works with SRAM XX 10-42 cassette for premium shifting and a huge gear range
- All-new, Specialized Command Post IR uses a remote lever to adjust saddle height on-the-fly to maximize climbing and descending performance