To ride all mountain, your bike has to be able to ride the entire mountain. This means being ready for whatever the trail throws at you, whether it's heading up or down, and there's no better bike for doing this with speed than the S-Works Enduro FSR 29. To keep the weight down, the frame is constructed from our top-tier FACT IS-X 11m carbon fiber. This material comes with the added benefit of being incredibly stiff, which is balanced out by our 29 Geometry's roomy top tube, short chainstays, slack head tube, and longer wheelbase. To ensure top-level performance on the descents, this geo is mated with 160mm of plush travel up front and 155mm at rear. And handling suspension duties out back is the revolutionary Öhlins single tube rear shock. For the build, the Enduro spares no expense at hitting the pinnacle of performance, with a full SRAM XX1 groupset, powerful Guide RS Carbon brakes, hand-built carbon Roval wheels, and our all-new Command Post IRcc with up to 10 middle positions. Make the mountain bend to you.
- RockShox Pike RCT3 29 fork features a 15mm Maxle Ultimate thru-axle and 160mm of plush travel to take on big hits and bumpy terrain with supreme confidence and efficiency.
- Command Post IRcc seatpost features up to 125mm of micro-adjust height adjustability for a more customizable position, ultimately resulting in more control and increased handling on both climbs and descents
- The custom Öhlins single tube air shock at the rear features high- and low-speed compression, as well as low-speed rebound. You'll also find an extra-volume reservoir that allows for more oil, which results in more control and an ultra-plush ride quality.
- FACT IS-X 11m carbon fiber chassis w/ M5 alloy rear end stands as the pinnacle of lightweight, efficient, and tough trail performance. It's been built off our 29 Geometry in order to provide an aggressive, well-rounded ride. And with internal Command Post IR routing and full cartridge bearing pivots, you get a bike that's clean, dependable, and ready for anything that trail has to offer.
- Roval Traverse SL 29 carbon wheels feature an ultra-wide design that allows for greater tire volume to increase stability and control, without sacrificing anything to climbing performance.