With four downhill World Championships already to its name, the Demo 8 II is the world's fastest downhill machine. With 200mm of travel, groundbreaking Öhlins twin-tube TTX22M rear shock, and a RockShox Boxxer World Cup air-sprung fork it oozes premium downhill performance.
- S-Works Demo 8 FACT 11m carbon frame features 200mm of rear wheel travel, mag link, 135mm rear end, downtube protector, and suspension engineered for the world's toughest terrain
- In a groundbreaking partnership, Specialized and Öhlins suspension have teamed up to develop the best performing bike and shock combination. The TTX22M shock uses Öhlins patented twin-tube design to separate compression from rebound
- RockShox Boxxer World Cup has 200mm of air-sprung travel and features extreme tuning capabilities with high-and-low-speed compression and rebound adjustments, plus a 20mm Maxle thru-axle
- Specialized Butcher DH 26x2.5" soft dual compound tires offer great traction with Monster Team approved tread, and a bombproof casing
- Custom SRAM X0 DH crankset with carbon arms, 32T chainring, PF30BB, and e13 bash guard for extra clearance, lightweight durability, and chain retention
- All-new Renthal 780mm carbon DH bar is light and strong, just like the Demo 8
- SRAM X0 9-speed rear derailleur works with a custom Shimano 7-speed 9-20 cassette for lightweight downhill-specific performance