Relentless, fast, aggressive—no matter how you describe it, downhill racing is demanding. Starting with the bike, you're inserting control into a borderline uncontrollable situation wherever you can. But when it comes to harnessing gravity's pull, while also maintaining confident handling, it simply doesn't get any better than the S-Work Demo 8 FSR. It's constructed from our finest carbon fiber, FACT 11m, for unparalleled stiffness and strength. At the front, you'll find 200mm of travel coming through a custom-tuned RockShox BoXXer Team 650b fork, and at the rear, you get 200mm of travel via our game changing Öhlins rear shock. The build is also dialed-in, sparing absolutely no expense in providing the utmost in lightweight, durable performance. This means that you get powerful SRAM Guide RS DH brakes that control Code calipers and 200/180mm Centerline rotors, a precise one-by X01 DH seven-speed drivetrain, Roval 650b wheels with an ultra-wide 24mm internal width, and our legendary Butcher & Slaughter DH tires for the ultimate in traction and control. Add it all up, and you get everything you need to send it down the mountain with more speed than you ever thought possible.
- 650bx2.5" Butcher DH tire at the front has prominent shoulder knobs that ravenously grip in any condition, while the center tread is low for minimal rolling resistance. Meanwhile, we positioned a 650bx2.3" Slaughter DH at the rear for its aggressive tread, stiff sidewall, and tacky grip—ensuring maximum traction and protection through any terrain.
- RockShox BoXXer Team 650b fork is nothing short of legendary. With 200mm of travel, a Charger Damper for maximum efficiency, and Power Buldge reinforced lower legs that allow oversized bushings for incredible stiffness, it's easy to see why it's such a fan favorite for gravity fiends.
- The frame features a full FACT 11m carbon fiber construction for low weight and heightened levels of strength and stiffness, which is amplified by its asymmetrical frame design that still leaves plenty of access. This has also been paired with our proven S3 Geometry that increases maneuverability and responsiveness, while the 200mm of travel at the rear makes the bike capable of taking on the biggest of hits in stride.
- Custom Öhlins rear shock delivers unparalleled DH performance. It offers high/low speed compression adjust that stands independent of the rebound adjust, enabling you to fine-tune the shock for the track at hand. It's 200mm of coil-sprung travel that stands without rival, and you won't find anywhere else.
- SRAM's Guide RS DH brakes provide powerful, precise, and highly adjustable braking. Their based on a four-piston caliper design that puts out smooth, dependable stopping power, while the Reach Adjust feature allows you to customize the position for easy, one-finger lever pulls. And with SRAM's SwingLink technology, the cam system minimizes deadband without sacrificing modulation.