Free shipping on orders over $150.
Featuring a FACT 11m carbon frame, groundbreaking Öhlins twin-tube TTX22M rear shock with 200mm of travel, and 150mm rear hub spacing the S-Works Demo 8 FSR Carbon is the perfect downhill frame ready to customize.
- FOX Shox 40 fork bumpers included in parts box
- S-Works Demo 8 FACT 11m carbon frame features 200mm of rear wheel travel, mag link, rear derailleur protector, downtube protector, and suspension engineered for the world's toughest terrain
- In a groundbreaking partnership, Specialized and Öhlins suspension have teamed up to develop the best performing bike and shock combination. The TTX22M shock uses Öhlins patented twin-tube design to separate compression from rebound
- Truvativ PF30 BB kit included with frame
|BOTTOM BRACKET||SRAM PF30 to BSA 83mm adapter|
|REAR SHOCK||Custom Öhlins TTX22M, coil over w/ piggy back, spherical bearing mount, high/low speed comp, reb adj., 9.5x3.0"", 9.5x3.0"", Spring Rate XS: 297lb, S:343lb, M:388, L:434lb|
|SEATPOST||Thomson alloy straight w/ 12-degree clamp, 367mm|
|HEADSET||1-1/2"" integrated for 1-1/8"" steerer, cartridge bearings|
|SEAT BINDER||Specialized 7050 hard anodized alloy, single bolt, 36.9mm|
|FRAME||FACT 11m front triangle, bonded alloy-insert BB and headtube, 150mm spacing M5 rear triangle, magnesium link, compact race design, ISCG '05 mount, cartridge bearing rear shock mount, rear derailleur protector, 200mm travel|
* Specifications are subject to change without notice