Free shipping on orders over $150.
If you value playful handling and exceptional climbing prowess in a trail bike, look no further than the S-Works Camber Carbon 650b. It blends all of the trail bike characteristics that you want with the XC climbing ability that you need. This is achieved by thoughtfully combining our full FACT carbon fiber Trail Chassis with a carbon Camber FSR rear end. At both ends of the bike, you'll find that its nimble wheel size gives a little extra travel length to deliver plenty of plush suspension—all without going overboard on big hit capability. This means that you don't have to sacrifice efficiency, weight, or sheer speed to ride how you want. And with our Trail 650b Geometry and lightweight, stiff, and smooth Concentric Pivot at the rear, we can guarantee it. The other trail component of the Camber is utility, and along these lines, it features our fully integrated SWAT Door at the down tube of the frame. Open it up, and you're able to safely and securely house your ride essentials right where you want them—on the bike. For the build, we selected components like SRAM XX1, Shimano XTR brakes, and hand-built carbon wheels that hold nothing back in delivering unadulterated, supreme performance. Add it all up, and you get one agile trail bike that can quite literally do it all.
- Command Post IRcc seatpost features up to 125mm of micro-adjust height adjustability for a more customizable position, ultimately resulting in more control and increased handling on both climbs and descents
- Connected with our FSR Concentric Linkage, a FOX/ Specialized remote Position-Sensitive Mini-Brain rear shock features AUTOSAG for easy set up, 130mm of fine-tunable suspension, and our Spike Valve technology for enhanced performance in the corners and rough terrain. To maximize efficiency, the proprietary design allows the shock to differentiate rider input and trail bumps, so the suspension feels firm under effort and plush over rough terrain.
- FACT 11m carbon fiber Trail Chassis w/ Camber FSR rear end has been paired with our Trail 650b Geometry to form a playful, stiff, and remarkably efficient bike that's well suited to climbing and descending over technical terrain. You'll also find fully enclosed cable routing for clean lines and minimal maintenance and an integrated SWAT Door for zero-hassle storage of your trail essentials.
- RockShox RS-1 650b fork is arguably the most sought-after fork on the trail right now, with 130mm of convention-bucking travel. Compared to a traditional fork, its inverted design creates a carbon fiber upper that provides superior stiffness, while behaving with more sensitivity to small bumps and more control over larger hits. It also includes our Spike Valve technology that minimizes yaw in cornering, while providing maximum travel in high velocity impacts.
- Roval Traverse SL 650b carbon wheels feature an ultra-wide design that allows for greater tire volume to increase stability and control, without sacrificing anything to climbing performance.
|CHAIN||SRAM PC-XX1, 11-speed, w/ PowerLink|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||SRAM, PF30, OS press-in bearings, sealed cartridge|
|CRANKSET||SRAM XX1, carbon, PF30, 76mm BCD spider|
|SHIFT LEVERS||SRAM XX1, 11-speed, trigger|
|CASSETTE||SRAM XX1, 11-speed, 10-42t|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||SRAM XX1, 11-speed|
|FORK||RockShox RS-1 650b, Solo Air spring, 130mm travel, compression adjust, rebound adjust, Spike Valve, inverted design, 1-pc. tapered carbon crown/steerer/uppers, 46mm offset, 15mm Maxle Ultimate thru-axle|
|REAR SHOCK||FOX/Specialized remote Position-Sensitive Mini Brain, AUTOSAG, Spike Valve, Brain Fade adjust I-Valve, Kashima coating, 205x53mm|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry Henge Expert, hollow Ti rails, 143mm|
|SEATPOST||Command Post IRcc, cruiser control technology, micro-adjust height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote adjust SRL lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm travel, M/L/XL: 125mm|
|STEM||Syntace F109, 6-degree rise|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized FACT carbon, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 25mm rise, 750mm, 31.8mm|
|GRIPS||Specialized Sip Grip, light lock-on, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness|
|FRONT HUB||Roval Traverse SL, Torque Tube, 24h|
|REAR HUB||Roval Traverse SL 142+, Torque Tube, DT Swiss Star Ratchet, 54t engagement, SRAM XX1 XD driver body, 28h|
|INNER TUBES||Standard, Presta valve|
|SPOKES||DT Swiss Revolution|
|FRONT TIRE||Specialized Purgatory Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 650bx2.3""|
|RIMS||Roval Traverse SL 650b, carbon, disc, 30mm inner width, 24/28h|
|REAR TIRE||Specialized Ground Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 650bx2.3""|
|FRONT BRAKE||Shimano XTR, hydraulic disc, Ti-metallic pads, S/M: 180mm Ice-Tech rotor, L/XL: 200mm Ice-Tech rotor|
|BRAKE LEVERS||Shimano XTR, carbon lever, I-spec|
|REAR BRAKE||Shimano XTR, hydraulic disc, Ti-metallic pads, S/M: 160mm Ice-Tech rotor, L/XL: 180mm Ice-Tech rotor|
|PEDALS||Nylon, CEN std., w/ toe clips|
|HEADSET||1-1/8"" upper, 1-1/2"" lower, threadless, Campy style, cartridge bearings|
|SEAT BINDER||Specialized, 7050 alloy, single bolt, 34.9mm|
|FRAME||FACT 11m carbon, Trail 650b Geometry, FACT IS carbon construction, SWAT Door integration, internal cable routing, 142mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, Brain shock mount, replaceable derailleur hanger, 130mm travel|
* Specifications are subject to change without notice