The concept behind the Camber is pretty simple: It's the only trail bike you're ever going to need. Essentially, it blends all of the trail bike characteristics that you want with the XC climbing prowess that you need. This is achieved by thoughtfully combining our full FACT 11m carbon fiber Trail Chassis with a carbon Camber FSR rear end. At both ends of the bike, you'll find sufficient travel lengths that deliver plenty of plush suspension—all without going overboard on big hit capability. This means that you don't have to sacrifice efficiency, weight, or sheer speed to ride how you want. And with our Trail 29 Geometry and lightweight, stiff, and smooth Concentric Pivot at the rear, we can guarantee it. The other trail component of the Camber is utility, and along these lines, it features our fully integrated SWAT Door at the down tube of the frame. Open it up, and you're able to safely and securely house your ride essentials right where you want them—on the bike. For the build, we leave the drivetrain and shift duties up to your preferences, but it does come stock with an impressive list of components, like hand-built carbon Roval wheels, a RockShox RS-1 29 fork, and our Command Post IRcc dropper with up to 10 mid positions. We did the heavy lifting for you—build the rest exactly how you want it.
- Command Post IRcc seatpost features up to 125mm of micro-adjust height adjustability for a more customizable position, ultimately resulting in more control and increased handling on both climbs and descents
- FOX/ Specialized remote Position-Sensitive Mini-Brain rear shock features AUTOSAG for easy set up, 120mm of fine-tunable suspension, and our Spike Valve technology for enhanced performance in the corners and rough terrain. To maximize efficiency, the proprietary design allows the shock to differentiate rider input and trail bumps, so the suspension feels firm under effort and plush over rough terrain.
- FACT 11m carbon fiber Trail Chassis w/ Camber FSR rear end is stiff, responsive, and remarkably efficient, making the Camber well suited to climbing and descending over technical terrain. You'll also find fully enclosed cable routing for clean lines and minimal maintenance and an integrated SWAT Door for zero-hassle storage of your trail essentials.
- RockShox RS-1 29 fork is arguably the most sought-after fork on the trail right now, with 120mm of convention-bucking travel. Compared to a traditional fork, its inverted design creates a carbon fiber upper that provides superior stiffness, while behaving with more sensitivity to small bumps and more control over larger hits.
- Roval Traverse SL 29 carbon wheels feature an ultra-wide design that allows for greater tire volume to increase stability and control, without sacrificing anything to climbing performance.