Ridden by the most successful women's cycling team in the world, HTC-Highroad, the S-Works Amira SL4 is the lightest, stiffest, and fastest women's bike around, featuring an all-new FACT 11r carbon frame with women's-tuned geometry, uniquely shaped tapered head tube, and internal cable routing, plus Pro Tour-proven SRAM Red components, and our feather-light Roval Fusée SLX wheels.
- S-Works FACT IS 11r carbon frame uses women's performance geometry and carbon lay-up, with integrated, tapered head tube, to create a light, stiff and fast ride
- S-Works FACT monocoque fork with a tapered 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" headset for strength and precision steering
- Roval Fusee SLX is our lightest wheelset, with DT-Swiss internals and an asymmetrical rear rim for outstanding combination of performance and strength
- S-Works SL OSBB FACT carbon crankset combines high strength and crazy-light weight for unparalleled efficiency and power transfer: paired with SRAM Red drivetrain for Pro Tour-proven performance
- Body Geometry Oura Pro Gel women's saddle with hollow Ti rails for optimal power transfer and all-day riding comfort