The S-Works Allez frame features D'Aluisio Smartweld Technology, hydroformed tubesets, OSBB, and an S-Works carbon fork, making it the most technologically advanced alloy road frame available. At 1050g, the frame is paired with Roval Rapide CLX 40 wheels and a Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 drivetrain to create a bike capable of taking on any road race or crit out there, and turning your toughest weekend rides into your fastest weekend rides.
- S-Works Turbo tires w/ Gripton compound for expert handling and speed
- S-Works FACT carbon, full monocoque fork designed for high-speed handling
- Body Geometry Toupé Pro saddle w/ FACT carbon rails is tuned for perfect fit and comfort
- S-Works FACT carbon crankset w/ OSBB and CeramicSpeed bearings for maximum power transfer
- Lightweight Roval Rapide CLX 40 carbon wheels for quick accelerations in any condition
- S-Works E5 aluminum frame w/ D'Aluisio Smartweld Technology is light, fast, and race-ready
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 11-speed rear derailleur for precise shifting no matter the conditions