Free shipping on orders over $150.
S-Build S-Works Tarmac Frameset
When absolute performance is a must, the best riders in the world choose the S-Works Tarmac. With its Rider-First Engineered™ design, every frame is engineered to provide the same complete performance across the entire frame size run. This means instantaneous accelerations when climbing and the legendary descent-shredding prowess that you'd expect from a Tarmac. With the S-Build S-Works Tarmac Frameset, you get access to exclusive frame paint schemes that are unavailable anywhere else to truly set your dream build bike apart from the others.
- Featuring Rider-First Engineered™ design that ensures the same hill-destroying, descent-shredding complete performance across every frame size. The S-Works Frameset is composed of our highest quality FACT 11r carbon, and it's the go-to choice for riders like Alberto Contador, Vincenzo Nibali, and Michał Kwiatkowski.
- S-Works-specific FACT full carbon fork with tapered construction provides incredible front end stiffness and steering response for instantaneous accelerations and high-speed descents.
- With its high-modulus construction, the S-Works FACT full carbon seatpost provides impeccable power transfer while still allowing for ample compliance for long days in the saddle.
- With S-Build, you can build it exactly how you want it. Learn more about the program.
|BOTTOM BRACKET||CeramicSpeed, ceramic bearings|
|SEATPOST||S-Works FACT carbon, 20mm offset, 27.2mm|
|HEADSET||1-1/8"" upper, size-specific lower, hybrid cartridge lightweight bearings, 8mm carbon cone spacer, w/ 25mm carbon spacers|
|SEAT BINDER||Specialized, integrated wedge|
|FORK||S-Works FACT carbon, full monocoque, size-specific taper|
|FRAME||S-Works FACT 11r carbon, FACT construction, tapered/shaped 1-1/8"" to size-specific lower head tube, compact race design, internal cable routing|
* Specifications are subject to change without notice