The Rumor is true, the ultimate women's full-suspension trail bike has arrived. From flowing singletrack trails to technical terrain, the Rumor is designed and engineered to give active-lifestyle riders the best-fitting and most-capable bike in the sport. With 110mm of FSR suspension and dialed geometry, the Rumor puts riders in complete control of their summertime mountain adventures.
- All-new M5 manipulated alloy, 110mm-travel frame with Women's XC Trail 29er Geometry and tubesets, tapered headtube, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, and DMD derailleur mount makes this one tough and lightweight trail machine
- X-Fusion RL air shock features a custom tune for a supple yet efficient ride. Utilize the lockout for maximum efficiency on smooth surfaces
- SR Suntour XCR 29 fork features women's spring weights for optimum traction and 110mm of trail smoothing suspension. Lockout comes in handy on long fire road climbs
- Tektro Draco 2 hydraulic disc brakes with women's shorter reach levers and Light Wave rotors create increased control and superior stopping power for more confident descents
- The 9-speed Shimano drivetrain features the Shadow rear derailleur for smooth shifting and has increased clearance from trail obstacles
- Specialized Body Geometry Riva Comp Women's saddle features patented Body Geometry design for increased comfort