The Rumor is true, the ultimate women's full-suspension trail bike has arrived. From flowing singletrack trails to technical terrain, the Rumor is designed and engineered to give active-lifestyle riders the best-fitting and most-capable bike in the sport. With 110mm of FSR suspension, AUTOSAG tuning, and dialed geometry, the Rumor puts riders in complete control of their summertime mountain adventures.
- All-new M5 manipulated alloy, 110mm-travel frame with Women's XC Trail 29er Geometry and tubesets, tapered headtube, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, and DMD derailleur mount makes this one tough and lightweight trail machine
- RockShox Monarch RL air shock with AUTOSAG and custom tune smooths the trail and is simple to set up
- RockShox Reba RL 29 fork has 110mm of travel, new Solo Air spring, rebound and compression adjust, and a tapered steerer tube makes for lightweight and efficient trail suspension
- Custom Avid Elixir 5 R SL with tool-less reach adjust, 160mm HS-1 rotors and alloy-backed organic pads for high-performance stopping power
- Roval 29 rims mated to Specialized Hi Lo hubs, oversized endcaps, a 142+ rear hub spacing, and 12mm thru axle increase wheel stiffness for more confident riding
- Women's Body Geometry Jett Comp Gel saddle with hollow Cr-Mo rails features lightweight foam cushioning and an ergonomic cutout for pressure relief
- Custom SRAM S-1250 Trail double crankset with PF30 spindle and a custom alloy guard for chain retention during high-speed descents, the SRAM X9 Type 2, 10-speed mid-cage rear derailleur provides smooth and reliable shifts