Smoother is faster. The more comfortable and less fatigued you are at the end of a 4-hour ride, the stronger you'll be. Like shocks on a race car, the Zertz vibration damping inserts on the Roubaix SL4 help absorb road impact and keep power planted firmly on the road—couple that with a FACT carbon 8r frame and it's still plenty stiff to thrash around in a sprint.
- Espoir Elite 25c tires w/ BlackBelt protection for a smooth, fast, and confident ride
- Minimalist, high-performance Body Geometry Toupé Comp Gel saddle w/ hollow Cr-Mo rails
- AXIS 2.0 wheels provide semi-aero performance with strong, lightweight rims
- FSA Gossamer Pro, BB30 crankset delivers excellent power transfer
- AXIS 1.0 brakes offer efficient, confident braking in all conditions
- Crisp and precise shifting with the always reliable Shimano 105, 11-speed rear derailleur
- Lightweight and efficient, FACT carbon CG-R seatpost w/ Zertz vibration damping