Smoother is faster. The more comfortable and less fatigued you are at the end of a 4-hour ride, the stronger you'll be. Like shocks on a race car, the Zertz vibration damping inserts on the Roubaix SL4 help absorb road impact and keep power planted firmly on the road—couple that with a FACT carbon 10r frame and it's still plenty stiff to thrash around in a sprint. Just ask 2014 Paris-Roubaix champion, Niki Terpstra.
- Specialized Pro FACT carbon crankset w/ OSBB delivers unparalleled stiffness-to-weight ratio
- Lightweight and efficient, FACT carbon CG-R seatpost w/ Zertz vibration damping
- Specialized Turbo Pro tires deliver low rolling resistance w/ superior cornering traction
- Body Geometry Toupé Expert Gel saddle ensures blood flow to sensitive areas
- Roval Rapide CL 40 Disc carbon clincher wheelset is light, stiff, and aero
- Shimano 785, hydraulic disc brakes provide reliable, consistent stopping power
- Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed rear derailleur is lightweight w/ smooth and precise shifting