Smoother is faster. The more comfortable and less fatigued you are at the end of a 4-hour ride, the stronger you'll be. Like shocks on a race car, the Zertz vibration damping inserts on the Roubaix SL4 help absorb road impact and keep power planted firmly on the road—couple that with a FACT carbon 10r frame and it's still plenty stiff to thrash around in a sprint. Just ask 2014 Paris-Roubaix champion, Niki Terpstra.
- Lightweight and efficient, FACT carbon CG-R seatpost w/ Zertz vibration damping
- The custom color—Rocket Red—is designed to naturally age over time. It will exhibit splashes of a dark rich color when exposed to prolonged direct sunlight. This finish is deliberate and therefore not covered under the traditional warranty policy.
- Race-ready Shimano Ultegra brakes allow for powerful braking in all conditions
- Body Geometry Toupé Expert Gel saddle ensures blood flow to sensitive areas
- Specialized Turbo Pro tires deliver low rolling resistance w/ superior cornering traction
- FSA BB30 carbon crankset w/ mid-compact gearing delivers excellent power transfer
- Fulcrum S4 wheelset is strong, lightweight, and ready to race
- Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed rear derailleur is lightweight w/ smooth and precise shifting